Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lan Tan the Martin Man


Five years ago Harold and I welcomed our third son into this world. On November 20, 2003 Landon was born. We hadn't planned on having another baby for another three years, but surprise, surprise. Now that he is here we can't imagine our lives without him. He can be the sweetest child ever or the orneriest child ever in a matter of two minutes. He started preschool this year and is absolutely loving it. I took cupcakes for his class yesterday, and he was so cute in his excitement and pride that his Mommy was there. Tonight his grandparents and cousins are coming over to eat corn dogs, at his request. I should probably fix some strawberry milk to along with it since that is his favorite beverage. He's growing up so quickly I can hardly stand it. The other day informed us that he doesn't want to be in the military when he grows up, he wants to be in the army. I'm not sure how that will work, I guess we'll wait and see. So as Thanksgiving approaches we are giving thanks to God for sending us our very own little "turkey".

6 comments:

Charity said...

so cute! ewww- corn dogs and strawberry milk. Kids are so weird in their tastes! I know mine are like, "No, I'm not hungry for pancakes, I'll take a crayon, please..." whatever! I hope his birthday party is super-fun and special for him!

Kimberly said...

xoxoxoxo's and Happy Bday to Landon....what a handsome sweetie! (what a funny Bday meal request!)

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Day to Landon!! A corn dog sounds good. =)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday To You, Landon. Yum! I like corndogs and strawberry milk, too, but I haven't ever tried them together. He is so handsome and grown up looking. He looks like he could be ornery, but what boy isn't?

lauralavon said...

Happy belated birthday, Landon!