Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My New Discovery

I know that there are those of you out there who are not happy with me right now. I promise that there will be house pictures coming, but it's hard to do before and after until the after is complete. I also plan on telling about my weekend at the Revive Our Hearts Conference. These are stories that will take a little time so please be patient with me until I have time to share completely.

This is for those of you who live here locally. Mrs Ruth V told me about a discount grocery store on Sunday, so today I went and checked it out. It is located on Indian St. in Stuart. They have only been open for three weeks and are depending on word of mouth for advertising. They sell dented cans, bent cereal boxes, that kind of thing. I can be pretty picky about that kind of thing, but I checked carefully and nothing had been opened or tampered with. They have everything from canned goods to diapers. Cereal that would be $4 in the store was .50 to $1.59. I am always looking for a bargain so I thought I would share since I know a lot of my readers also have kids and are on a budget. Hopefully this will be a help to someone.

4 comments:

Misty said...

Wow!!! Thanks so much! I have been trying to shrink my grocery budget and this will help :-) Which way on Indian St??

kayla said...

Sorry about that. Take a right on Indian St. Right before you get to the tracks take a left. It is called J&G Discount Grocery (or something like that). There is a Marine store in front of it.

Misty said...

Thanks!! I will be checking it out this week :-)

Allana Martian said...

I know where I'm going tomorrow! Thanks for spreading the word!