Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bitter Baby

This election year we've heard a lot about "equal rights". It seems though that we have neglected to pursue the opinion of the group whose lives are most at stake in this election. Therefore I have taken the liberty to interview one of these "people" about their thoughts on the candidates. This one is a little "bitter", he clings to pacifiers and diapers to "explain away his frustrations". I think that it is about time that we hear from the babies of America, that they have the same opportunities to express their opinions as the rest of us do. I will warn you though that this one is especially gifted with discernment. I think it has something to do with his genetic material. So now here is my exclusive, one on one interview with Baby Dylan.

19 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh My Word!!! How cute is that?!! :)Thank you so much for posting your very informative interview.:)

Kim M. said...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! That was hilarious!!!!! So CUTE!!!

lauralavon said...

That's terrific!!!! I'm crying--from laughing!

Charity said...

Heehee! Thanks for the laugh! That was great!

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

How cute. Very funny!!!

Misty said...

I am just about rolling on the floor laughing!!! Thanks for sharing :-)

Mary Ellen said...

That is SO GREAT!!!! Will you PLEASE upload that to youtube so I can put it on my blog?!?!

It's too good not to share with the world!!!!

Kimberly said...

You are messed up!!!!
Dare I say that I see a little resemblance to Chris Matthews!:)
Mom loved it, too!:)

CharleneOwensMomof2 said...

That is too cute!! What a hoot!

Liz said...

Oh Kayla..what to say, what to say? I don't even have words..too too cute . Let him know that Cousin Liz totally agrees!

Anonymous said...

LOVE it, Kayla! What a little CUTIE you have! Oh, and your other post on Sarah Palin was WONDERFUL! Thanks for sharing! Smiles, Ruthanne

Kelly S said...

What a doll! You taught him well my friend!:)

Betty said...

How Cute. Just love his opinions!

Becky said...

I think that sums it up better than any talk show host or "educated" person could ever say it!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!!!! Love the blog. You do a great job! Dylan is precious. Love ya, Sandra in TN

Anonymous said...

You've done it again. :) Thanks for the laugh!

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

I had to gather the family around to see this one-they wanted to hear it over again. You are hilarious. He does a great job of saying what we feel. Way to go Dylan!!

Unknown said...

Very cute! It is about time we hear from the younger generation. They are, after all, the future of our country. LOL.

Julia said...

LOVE IT! LOVE HIM!

From the mouths of babes eh?