Wednesday, June 3, 2009

ABC Song (The Two Year Old Version)

Yes, yes I know I've been strangely absent from blog world. Partly due to Facebook and partly due to not being able to find the time. There have been many blog worthy events that I just haven't had time to sit down and put into words. Truth be told I really miss it and am trying to get back into it. As an example of how mixed up and crazy life is right now here's Dylan singing his ABC's. Kind of like me he's having a hard time figuring out how everything is supposed to fall into place, but as we all know life goes on and in a couple of years he'll know them by heart and won't miss a beat. Hopefully I'll do just as well learning the life lessons that I'm being taught right now. I'll try to return soon. Until then please enjoy this jibberish that we call the ABC Song.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! It's great to see you are still in the land of the living! LOL. Actually, I have been strangely absent from the blogging world as well. Life is too busy! Enjoyed the song! That was just precious!

Kelly S said...

Love that head of curls! So cute. Glad to see you blogging again. I haven't quite gotten into FB yet but that's where everyone seems to be these days. I need to check it out more often. Love the family pic at the top too.

Kimberly said...

too cute...and you're right...just like there are too many abc's to keep straight there are waaay too many life lessons to keep straight! tell Dylan to get geared up to sing that song for me in person....xoxoxo's

Valera & Maude Motovilov said...

Zarina and Alexander liked this and wanted to keep watching it over and over. I told Zarina she was the same age as Landon and that they were born at the same hospital a couple days apart. She wanted to know if there were any girls in your family. When I told her you only had boys, she said, "How can she take care of so many boys?"

Kim M. said...

Love it! He's too cute. I like your new picture at the top!

Julia said...

I'm thinking that was the XYZ Song. Just too too cute. Keep those videos coming until you can blog again at least.